Greetings and blessings to all!
Gingerly Healing will be open for business starting July 6th, 2020! Below is a list of requirements that we must follow in order for me to give you a wonderful massage.
- Masks will be required. If you do not have one, I will have one to give to you. You will be able to take your mask off when you are lying face down on the table. At all other times, the mask must to be worn.
- Temperatures will be taken before entry to the massage room. If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or more, we will have to reschedule the appointment.
- If you have the following symptoms, your appointment must be rescheduled:
- Fever of 100 degrees or more in the last 24 hours
- Sore throat, cough, chronic sneezing, runny nose, stuffy sinuses shortness of breath.
- Chills, full body muscle aches, loss of sense of taste or smell, lesions on the feet or hands.
- Exposure. If you have been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms, you must reschedule your appointment.
- Entry to bulding:
- Cokato: Once I am ready for you, I will come out and bring you into my studio. Please be waiting in or by your car.
- Glencoe: Once I am ready for you, I will either text you OR come out to you to bring you into the studio. Please be waiting in or around your car, not in the building.
I know this is a lot of information and it’s all new for us to deal with while trying to maintain a “normal” way of life. We will all do our best to make sure we can do it in a healthy and easy way.
To schedule an appointment, please call or text at 763-267-3148 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org